Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shipping Rules on item Level

mrtech

Total Posts:  87

i have a site http://www.officegrabs.com when we ship large copy machine or printers the shipping rate is different for each item on some machines we earn enough money to give free shipping on some machines we need to add a flat shipping rate some time $100 and some times $150 so I would like to have a option on each item where I can set the shipping rate and enable or disable any other shipping option we have it the system

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mrtech

i forgot to mention that i am not using yet megento i am migrating my site to magento and the above feature is missing

Magento Community
Magento Community

zadpro

Total Posts:  247
FL, USA

I totally agree and I think this is going to be great feature. I also need this feature for my store and I think there are many other merchants that will benefit from this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrtech

i wouldnt mind paying for such a module since i am getting the rest of the store for free does any one here know how to get a programmer to design that module for me

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello,

please check out Shipping Rules extension, its features include:

- Modify shipping rates according to your business needs
- Shipping rules based on order and product attributes
- Modify rates both for the whole order and a single product
- Change shipping based on customer groups and store views
- Provide correct rates for LTL freights

You can also have a look at Shipping per Product mod that will let you Indicate individual flat shipping rate for each product.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community