Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

BROKEN: Related Products in 1.1.6

mikej165

Total Posts:  89

Just created two new inventory items and added 3 related products to each. When I view the products in the store, I don’t see the related products I setup. I go back to view the inventory items, select the ones I created, look at ‘Related Products’ and none of the selections I’d previously made and saved are being retained.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

stefan_herxe

Total Posts:  49

Hello Mike,

are you sure that you test with a correctly theme with updated files? Have you solved your other issue? Maybe this current malfunction is depend on it.

ciao, Stefan

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dunc

Total Posts:  56

Hi,

Really frustrating isn’t it?! This is the same problem I posted in http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/17811/.

I’ve not idea what caused it and in the end my only solution was to reinstall. I hope you manage to solve it ok. Seems there’s a lot of work to be done to ensure smooth upgrades of Magento.

Duncan

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community