Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Crash after Update from 1.0 to 1.1.6

darki777

Total Posts:  25

Hi,
i have many bugs after the update. For example, when i click to edit a product, then comes this error:

Invalid method Mage_Catalog_Model_Product::isBundle(Array
(
)
)
Trace:
#0 [internal function]: Varien_Object->__call('isBundle', Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\Block\Catalog\Product\Edit\Tabs.php(154): Mage_Catalog_Model_Product->isBundle()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(199): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Product_Edit_Tabs->_prepareLayout()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Layout.php(411): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\controllers\Catalog\ProductController.php(160): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/catal...', 'product_tabs')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(349): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_ProductController->editAction()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Admin.php(143): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\index.php(40): Mage::run()
#10 {main}

and when i click on “System->Notifications”, then comes a “404” Error :(

Any solution for this Problem?

Greetings, darki

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

Are you using a custom template? If so, did you update it according to the Wiki?

Magento Community
Magento Community

g4m3c4ck

Total Posts:  20

You also may want to check to see if all your files were updated properly. I had to manually update the module Mage_Adminhtml because it was not in Magento Connect.

I would assume you are missing some as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

darki777, did you upgrade through Magento Connect?

Magento Community
Magento Community

darki777

Total Posts:  25

sherrie:
Are you using a custom template? If so, did you update it according to the Wiki?

yeah, i have a custom template, but not the template is damaged, i think the products are damaged.

g4m3c4ck:
You also may want to check to see if all your files were updated properly. I had to manually update the module Mage_Adminhtml because it was not in Magento Connect.

I would assume you are missing some as well.

How can i do the manually update of the module “Mage_Adminhtml” ??

Sindre|ProperHost:
darki777, did you upgrade through Magento Connect?

yeah, i updated with Magento Connect

Greetings, darki

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

When you updated, did you select the Mage_All_Latest module? It will automatically upgrade the core modules and admin files. Perhaps only some of the modules were upgraded, and therefor you will get the error.

Magento Community
Magento Community

JesseStewart

Total Posts:  82
Salt Lake City, Utah

-

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community