Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SOLVED | Upgraded to 1.4.0.1 and CMS page edit is broken. 

dltr_org

Total Posts:  167
rockdale, sydney, australia

Below is the error i get when i try to edit/add cms page: I deleted all core code and design and replace with fresh copy, but still it doesn’t work. Also tried by deleting all session and cache. Seached forum but couldn’t find any solution for this.

a:5:{i:0;s:23:"Wrong tab configuration";i:1;s:2204:"#0 [internal function]: Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tabs->addTab('main_section', 'cms_page_edit_t...')
#1 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(350): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(216): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateAction(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#3 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(208): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#4 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(212): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#5 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks()
#6 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(270): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#7 /app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(263): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout(NULL, true, true)
#8 /app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Cms/PageController.php(46): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->loadLayout()
#9 /app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Cms/PageController.php(111): Mage_Adminhtml_Cms_PageController->_initAction()
#10 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_Cms_PageController->editAction()
#11 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#12 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#13 /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#14 /app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#15 /index.php(78): Mage::run('', 'store')
#16 {main}"
;s:3:"url";s:67:"/index.php/admin/cms_page/new/key/433a3c5fd6fbfd99e84062d16eed356e/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:5:"admin";}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dltr_org

not sure why this is not instanciated? so its giving error.

class Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Cms_Page_Edit_Tab_Main

anyone!  :(

-----

class Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tabs
if (!($this->_tabs[$tabId] instanceof Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tab_Interface)) {

throw new Exception(Mage::helper('adminhtml')->__('Wrong tab configuration'));
}

Magento Community
Magento Community

dltr_org

it doesn’t give any error, if i hide:

<block type="adminhtml/cms_page_edit_tab_main" name="cms_page_edit_tab_main" />
<action method="addTab"><name>main_section</name><block>cms_page_edit_tab_main</block></action>

in cms.xml

But that also hide the main tab for editing title etc from cms page edit.

*** hoping to get some help ***

Magento Community
Magento Community

dltr_org

anyone out there knows the solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dltr_org

finally solved.

issue was i had extended it to include wysiwyg manually on previous version.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sixed

Total Posts:  5

The same thing is happening to me, I also installed WYSIWYG manually on the previous version. Don’t know how to uninstall. Please help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dltr_org

sixed - 20 September 2010 07:54 AM

The same thing is happening to me, I also installed WYSIWYG manually on the previous version. Don’t know how to uninstall. Please help.

Can’t remember exactly as i deleted those files and didn’t keep records, but i think i had overiden the core files at app/code/local See in that folder if you have page.php or block.php ...

Magento Community
Magento Community

sixed

Total Posts:  5

Thanks, I fixed it. Appreciated! Now to make note of every modification made on code.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community