Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get Sales Report Data Prior To 1.4.x Upgrade? 

hindleydp

Total Posts:  98

Hi,

I upgraded to 1.4.x in Febuary, however since this when I run a Sales Report ‘Created at Order’ it only displays data from the upgrade onwards, any previous data is left out?  However if I process this as ‘Updated at Order’ data does show up?

I am kinda confused as to the difference between the 2, however from looking at the figures it appears ‘Created at Order’ is showing the correct figures.  How do I get previous data in this report?

Thanks in advance…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jacrod

Total Posts:  13

Hi:

I am interested too.

What are the differences between ‘Created at Order’ and ‘Updated at Order’ ?

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

jklina

Total Posts:  82
Philadelphia PA

BUMP

I’m curious as to what the difference between “created at order” and “updated at order” is as well. If someone could help define these for us that would be helpful.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sterling

Total Posts:  13
San Francisco

The help link for reports page is blank.  Does anyone have an explanation for created vs updated at order?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Refined Internet

Total Posts:  16
Manchester, UK

Another bump. The other reports sections seem to work correctly, as does using Order Updated Date. Strange that Order Created Date doesn’t.

Magento Community
Magento Community

guiltyvictim

Total Posts:  71

Order Updated Date actually refers to when the order was last updated (either the last communication, status change to complete etc.)

It returns all the orders, but dated by the last update on the sale, instead of when they were actually ordered (in our case when the money has gone through).

For instance, our shop currently uses an external fulfilment company, and on a weekly basis we check the fulfilment report to see what products have been shipped and mark them as “delivered” on Magento. This leads to the reporting being completely inaccurate via “Order Updated Date”.

With that logic however, Order Created Date should pull off the exact same report, but with date correctly displayed as when it was created. That part is broken still…

Majority of orders simply aren’t being pulled off at all, and I simply can’t figure out what the ones being pulled off in the “Order Created Date” have in common to know what the logic behind it is… I think it’s just completely broken to be honest!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community