Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can you use html in custom options? 

petiquette

Total Posts:  17

Is there a way of allowing html in custom options using the admin section of magento?  I’d like a link to my sizing guide in the sizes option.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

peekabookitty

Total Posts:  3

I know this is an old thread, but I had the same problem and came across the solution. Posting for others’ benefit:

go to:

template/catalog/product/view/options/type/select.phtml

find this:

<dt><label<?php if ($_option->getIsRequire()) echo ' class="required"' ?>><?php if ($_option->getIsRequire()) echo '<em>*</em>' ?><?php echo  $this->escapeHtml($_option->getTitle()) ?></label></dt>

change to this:

<dt><label<?php if ($_option->getIsRequire()) echo ' class="required"' ?>><?php if ($_option->getIsRequire()) echo '<em>*</em>' ?><?php echo $_option->getTitle() ?></label></dt>

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community