Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

language switcher doesn’t show up

John Sim

Total Posts:  19

I\’ve set up one website multiple stores in 4 different languages and it\’s giving me the store switcher but not the language switcher.

Can\’t find an answer thru google (keywords: magento, language switcher). I\’m hoping that someone can lead me into the right direction to go to.

What am I missing? I\’ve tried http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/7109/P0/, but that doesn\’t bring up the language switcher in my site header..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

John Sim

Total Posts:  19

Got it..

For those struggling with the same issue, here\’s how to bring ip the language switcher:

You have to create multiple store views in different languages and link all of theme to the same Store/Store name..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community