Magento Forum

When can we expect 1.1.5.1? 

HyeFinder

Total Posts:  6

After reading all these upgrade issues I will wait for a clean version.  Any idea when it will be available?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Total Posts:  633
Bakersfield, CA

The next version will likely be 1.1.6.  On the issue roadmap it used to have a whole bunch of bugs listed, but now it appears they might have moved a lot of those bugs to another release and are going to release 1.1.6 soon.  Check it out here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/roadmap/release/1.1.6

No idea when exactly that will happen though as they never give out specific release dates.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bytestorm
Magento Team

Total Posts:  91

@i960
=)

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Total Posts:  633
Bakersfield, CA

@bytestorm - I was wondering what the smiley face was for.  Then I just saw that 1.1.6 was released.  LOL  I had just checked the download page before making my post.  You guys are quick, hehe.

Magento Community
Magento Community

HyeFinder

Total Posts:  6

Good job guys, I will try it out tonight and also see what develops on the forums before then.

You know what would be great is a good upgrade document.  The one that comes with it for some reason it does not feel trustworthy.

Example it said next time you go to any page it will do database upgrade.  Well when I went to home page nothing told me it was doing any kind of upgrade.  And then in the admin menu when i was trying to add a product it was erring out and it was also hanging in the add category area.  So I decided to wait till next version.

I think a good backup document and strategy would go a long way.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community