This software-system enables you to protect your sensitive data by providing two level encryption. TrueCrypt first attempts to decrypt the standard volume header using the entered password. It is based on encryption for the masses. The software can currently encrypt the following operating systems: Windows 7 (64-bit) Edition and Windows XP and Vista
Best of all, a hidden volume can be mounted the same way as a standard TrueCrypt volume. Due to security reasons, the maximum allowed volume size is 1 PB.
* Supports a variety of encryption algorithms.
* Files can be copied to and from a mounted TrueCrypt
* It only stores them temporarily in RAM (memory).
* The entire file system within a TrueCrypt volume is encrypted
* TrueCrypt volumes are independent of the operating system
Overall, you can upgrade to the latest version without decrypting the system partition and drive
personal finance books