Total Posts: 3
Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom Professional 4.8.17 is a Network Monitoring Software product from eduiq.com, get 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom is a software that allows a ‘view’ of a computer monitor of a remote computer, which is connected to the network. This way you can observe what your kids are doing!
To be able to view a computer monitor of the remote computer, the software Net Objective, which you receive with the software Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom, must be installed and running on this particular remote computer. The software can be used on networks that use the TCP/IP network protocol.
Immediately after the software Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom is started, it checks if the software Net Objective connected to a teacher’s computer, is running on any of the remote computers. After that, the software displays the windows of all remote computers, where with time (depending on the adjustments) the picture appears, which is displayed on the monitor of the remote computer.
A teacher also has the capability to send a message to the students’ computers (see Flash demo).
Teacher can block the remote computer or start the custom software on the remote computer.
Advanced Net Monitor for Classroom Feature:
* See screens of remote computers
* Customizable screen refresh interval
* Block remote computers
* Show message on remote computers
* Execute software on remote computers
* Restart remote computers
* Switch off remote computers
* Apply commands on more computers at once
* Control remote computers (mouse&keyboard;)
* Show you screen to students
* Record remote computers screens
* Monitor classrooms from different locations
* See output of executed shell command
* Schedule remote computers desktop recording
* Hibernate or suspend remote computers
* Agent can be installed remotely
* Automatically add a group of LAN computers
* Control screensaver
* Log off desktop users
personal finance books