Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bank Transfer

Ibrahim Rodríguez

Total Posts:  1

Hello all! Im designer no programmer. Is it too difficult to include on payment “Bank Transfer” ? I live in Venezuela and my country is used to pay via Bank Transfer in online stores....  after client has payed via deposit or transfer can they have a form to send transfer number to company’s mail?
I need this, i can pay to a programmer for scripting this.... let me know

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

Magento alreaedy have a great Bank Prepayment Extention, made by Andrej.

You will find more info about it here, and install it via Connect: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/304/bank-prepayment-vorkasse-

If you need to add a locale for your country, you can even easily do so.

Good luck.

Magento Community
Magento Community

alva

Total Posts:  13
indonesia

yeah, i agree..

Bank Prepayment by Andrej is great..

Magento Community
Magento Community

GreenLEEP

Total Posts:  21
Montreal, QC, Canada

Anything that works with the newer versions? (1.3-1.4) I find that in the admin console when creating manual orders, this bumps out the shipping box/field?
Best,
Nathan

Magento Community
Magento Community

SetuBridgeDev

Total Posts:  50

HI ,

i need similar functionality as a net banking option. In that module user should redirected to the bank official site for the net banking purpose. can we use this bank payment as net banking option for india?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community