Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.1.5 Update gives Fatal Error [RESOLVED]

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

Update to 1.1.5 via Connect gave this error during login: Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

The update stopped from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 stopped during the upgrade. I did logout from connect, and tried to login with no success.

After that, I am not able to login to the adminpanel either.

On the website, add to Cart has stopped working.

Any suggestion how to solve this?

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

It turned out that the reason for this problem was that my server was out of disc storage (happened just as I upgraded, because of a new backup was finishing).

After this was corrected, the upgrade via Connect went without any problems.

However, after the upgrade, my inline translation does not work (both frontend and admin).

Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Latest: after the upgrade, my system will not accept any changes made in the admin. I reports that the changes have been stored, but still don’t make the changes.

Anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

For anyone that might encounter a similar problem: I reinstalled all core extensions (from Connect), one my one. This solved my problem! grin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community