Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can someone tell me where to find a developer? 

happychappy1

Total Posts:  1

I just need a simple site like this one www.headphone-shop.co.uk for a herbal remedy online shop. The site - and development budget - will grow but for now I need to keep things simple. I know that it should only take a few hours develpment time and am looking for someone to “be there from the beginning”.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Trevor
trevor.hudson1@gmail.com
07792 286034

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NuBlue

Total Posts:  94
Lancaster, United Kingdom

I think you are underestimating the work involved in this. To make a site like the one you have linked too will be a matter of days and not hours.

I can’t recomend a developer for this but I would suggest you get together a plan of who your website will be aimed at, what you are looking to achieve with it, and what core functionality you will need. This will allow whichever developer looks at it to have a clear understanding of the project requirements.

I hope that helps and good luck with it smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

edmondscommerce
Guru

Total Posts:  342

have to agree there

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community