Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error in 1.1.5. testing orders with Google Checkout…. 
 
nafnaf1000
Sr. Member
 
Total Posts:  209
Joined:  2008-02-21
 

when i try to invoice an order i get error

--------------------
*
o Can not save invoice
----------------------

when i try to ship an order i get this error
=============
*
o Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 67: parser error : Entity ‘copy’ not defined in /home/../../../.././../../public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api/Xml/Order.php on line 41
=============

also,
Google Integration Console is giving me this error.

-----------------
We timed out waiting for your server at https://www.site.com/googlecheckout/api/—the error we got is: Read timed out Your server must respond faster to merchant calculation callback requests.

any one els have problems.?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
WhoIsGregg
Member
 
Total Posts:  64
Joined:  2008-09-02
Tampa, Florida
 

I am also experiencing this exact same error under 1.1.6.  The only difference is that my Google Checkout console is empty (I have turned on debug, but no errors are being logged by Google.)

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
WhoIsGregg
Member
 
Total Posts:  64
Joined:  2008-09-02
Tampa, Florida
 

Can anyone recommend an approach to debugging what “Can not save invoice” actually means?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
WhoIsGregg
Member
 
Total Posts:  64
Joined:  2008-09-02
Tampa, Florida
 

I ended up reinstalling a second copy of Magento fresh from version 1.1.6 and this problem went away. What I also learned is that upgrading my original installation from 1.1.3 -> 1.1.4 -> 1.1.5 -> 1.1.6 was only partially upgrading the site while reporting that each upgrade went smoothly without errors.

*Very* frustrating to discover. :/

If you’ve done upgrades to your installation, I highly recommend doing a fresh install of the latest version and comparing to see if your upgrades have actually been happening.

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top