Magento Forum

Fontis Extensions

Darkavernus

Total Posts:  10

ok so basically im setting up a new magento install however whenever i install an extension it seems to have some sort of error.
So basically ive installed Fontis_Australia and i have gone into configuration to edit some setting however when i click the option it says Access denied. This happens with a few other extensions including reCAPTCHA. As this is my first magento install im curious as to iff theres something im missing

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Chris Norton

Total Posts:  53

This is a common problem with Magento extensions in general - the usual solutions are:

- log out and log back in
- re-save the administrator role to reset the permissions
- clear website session and cache

Try those out and see if they help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

winnie23

Total Posts:  1

I have just upgraded to 1.4.0.1 and installed the Australia Fontis extension.
I have used this very successfully in 1.3 but in this new version of magento it does not function properly, in the checkout i have the postage calculator displayed but it will not fetch me a quote, it sends and enquiry but nothing comes back.
any suggestions?
thanks
Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community

marnslee

Total Posts:  35
SE QLD AUSTRALIA

this seems to be a 1.4.01 issue as all the mods installed using the magento connect, even custom mods I have installed manually have the same problem.

there are a lot of do this and do that but nothing so far has worked, can someone please address this issue.

Yes I have cleared the cache and sessions, logged out and back in changed all the owner/group and everything is 777 and have done this several times over. excaim

as I cant search the magento site because im getting ‘temporary disabled’ my best bet is that someone will stumble upon this, until then i will keep trying to fix the issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

reefhealth

Total Posts:  18

csv files for Australia Post eParcel under this extension?? Somewhat self-defeating

FEATURE REQUEST

My osCommerce store has no difficulty in live shipping lookups from Aust Post based on product weight, size of box and destination.

Integrating this into the Fontis Australia extension would be a far more elegant solution than csv files, which is really reminiscent of last century.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lindaw

Total Posts:  201

Guys, I have just installed Fontis which is an excellent extension however I am getting the Access Denied in the Admin. I have tried about a dozen things after trawling the forums and nothing is working.

I have tried:

login/logout
reset user
restart server
re-install extension
cleared cache and sessions

Are there any other suggestions? I really need this extension!

Thank you in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

kamal1783

Total Posts:  2

I am having the same access denied issue. I have tried all the suggested solutions on this post and still no success. I would greatly appreciate any assistance

-Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

marnslee

Total Posts:  35
SE QLD AUSTRALIA

kamal1783 - 14 February 2011 01:15 PM

I am having the same access denied issue. I have tried all the suggested solutions on this post and still no success. I would greatly appreciate any assistance

-Thanks

make sure your owner/group are correct on all your files.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community