Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

A few quick questions

Mark Evans

Total Posts:  40

I just have a few questions,

1 - I want to remove the “get quotation” setting on the shopping cart how what i do this without upsetting the other features.

2 - i want to have products with differnt colour options and sizes i have tryed to do this put they go as separate products but i want them to be together

3 - i want to set up a layout template for the product which the customer can write some text in and choose the colour and text of that written text.

4 - To get that text to show in the shopping cart and to show when u print out the packing list.

5 - to change the tax rate to 17.5% on the products.

Thanks for your help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

leetaylordoes

Total Posts:  227
San Diego, CA

Hi @Mark Evans,

Some of these things you’re trying to tackle require a bit of customization. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to address them all at once right now. Though if you don’t feel comfortable making the changes/modifications yourself, please feel free to contact us (Elias Interactive) via our contact form: http://eliasinteractive.com/ and we’ll see if we may be of some help regarding getting these things completed for you.

Thanks,
Lee Taylor

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community