Magento Forum

1.1.5 missing “/adminhtml/default/default/template/store/switcher/enhanced.phtml”

stefan_herxe

Total Posts:  49

Hello Guys,

1. A couple of days ago i upload all files(1.1.3) via ftp (set write permissions to all folders and files)

2. play with the connection manager and upgrade to 1.1.4 via connect-manager.

with this step some more packages appeared, some packages within “Lib”, “Mage_Core_Adminhtml” and “Mage_Core_Modules”.
“Oh! Fine, thats great. “

Today i got the message that 1.1.5 is available. Ok, so i went to the downloader push “check for updates” and checked all upgrades, include core_adminhtml and core_modules. Errors wasn’t present and both version-stamps for frontend and admin shows 1.1.5

Ok, i want see the “New category management tool” in action but this error is triggerd

WarningMage_Core_Block_Template::include(/path/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/store/switcher/enhanced.phtml[function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory  in /path/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144

switcher/enhanced.phtml is not exits.

Another error occurs at system->manage cache

NoticeUndefined index:  name  in /path/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/system/cache/edit.phtml on line 59
mmmh another file that is not updated?

I tried to uninstall and re-install the core_adminhtml via downloader, but no effect.

Now iam in doubt about my approach itself and the currently existing files.
Is it a fault to upload first by ftp and than use the downloader? Or is it recommended to use only the downloader… at the first time as well?
I found the missing files within the complete-download.zip. Can i put the files by ftp? Or will this damage the downloader/package-manager? Whats the way to go?

thanks a lot
ciao, Stefan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Can you please post here the screenshot of your Magento Connect Manager page ? It looks like not all the packages were upgraded.

Thank you,
Michael.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefan_herxe

Hello Michel, thanks for your help

Yes, your right. the whole folder /app/design/adminhtml/default/default isn’t updated. No idea why.

ciao, Stefan

EDIT: Solved :  The module “Interface_Adminhtml_Default” was not installed

Image Attachments
stefan_cm.gif

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

stefan_herxe - 16 September 2008 04:45 AM

The module “Interface_Adminhtml_Default” was not installed

In order to prevent this kind of problems please install Mage_All_Latest meta-package.

The extension key to copy-paste is

magento-core/Mage_All_Latest

This meta-package ensures the integrity of Magento core modules. Basically it should be already shown as installed, because it is the package that is installed during download process from magento-downloader.

When upgrading to the next version you will have to select “Upgrade” only for Mage_All_Latest - all other core modules will be upgraded automatically.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefan_herxe

Hello Micheal,

Thank you so much! But one last question about the Mage_All_Latest package.

It is not a replacement, all other packages have to shown in the downloader,right?

adio, Stefan

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

stefan_herxe - 16 September 2008 07:35 AM

Thank you so much! But one last question about the Mage_All_Latest package.

It is not a replacement, all other packages have to shown in the downloader,right?

Yes, all other packages will be shown in connect manager as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Matt Dean
Guru

Total Posts:  549

Hi folks,

I had the same problem so following Michael’s advice and adding this extension key worked nicely, thanks.

It’s worth noting that pasting this key seems to immediately upgrade everything without warning. i.e. it doesn’t only add the extra modules to your Magento Connect Manager, it updates everything too, which may not be what you’re after if you’re purposefully on earlier versions of some modules.

Cheers,
Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community

Appmerce
Guru

Total Posts:  376
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Also check whether you are using a custom Admin template. I had for example Adminhtml/MyCustomTemplate.

Custom admin templates aren’s updates , of course. Just wanted to mention that! I forgot I had a custom tpl and couldn’t fix this problem, at first.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefan_herxe

hello gavh

maybe a whitespace after “connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest “?

be sure that you stip any whitespaces after .../Mage_All_Latest

hope that help
ciao, Stefan

Magento Community
Magento Community

greentycoon88

Total Posts:  5

I just attempted to install magento-core/Mage_All_Latest extension, received a fatal error, then lost my site.  I have a custom template.  Please help.

Here is the link to my site with error:  http://is.gd/26Zaz

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community