Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

pager-top pager-bottom css formatting on site map page

millidge

Total Posts:  17

Over the past few days I’ve managed to get my toolbar and pager working as it was prior to upgrading to 1.4 thanks to the helpful posts on this forum.

They all work fine on my category listing and search pages, but I’m still having problems formatting the pager on the site map pages.

In my catalog/seo/sitemap/container.phtml file I have ‘pager-top’ and ‘pager-bottom’ references e.g., <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('pager_top') ?> but although I can format those with divs, the “Items x to x” element and the actual pagination element are above/below each other, rather than in a single line, as they appear on the other pages..

I can’t find the source for ‘pager-top’ and ‘pager-bottom’ references anywhere… can anyone help?

Cheers in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community