Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Missing attribute fields from Manage Products

Kikuchyo

Total Posts:  19

After upgrading from the most recent version of 1.3 to 1.4.0.1 all attribute fields are missing from the manage products sections. I have quite a few attributes and attribute sets still defined but there\’s no way to edit them in the admin. There\’s no way to edit the description or anything.

Also, Catalog Url Rewrites fail to reindex with an unhelpful \"Some problem with reindexing process.\” error message.

Has anyone else seen anything like this (screenshot attached)?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Kikuchyo

Total Posts:  19

Screenshot:

Image Attachments
missing_atts.PNG

Magento Community
Magento Community

fstelzner

Total Posts:  9

I have exactly the same problem since upgrading to 1.4.0.1 - I’ve been trying and searching for a solution since days and weeks now. Please can anyone help us?

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyalLounge

Total Posts:  5
Hamburg, Germany

oh my god i found a article about it, and ... i can only say, yes i got the same problem. I have no idea how we could fix that, but i will ask one developer to check whats wrong. I will post informations about it if we can fix it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fstelzner

@RoyalLounge any good news for us?

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyalLounge

Total Posts:  5
Hamburg, Germany

no sorry, not yet coders are totaly overworked currently i hope we can fix the error the coming week. I will post what we did.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fstelzner

Got it! For me the solution was to reinstall Magento without Yoast-Robots-Meta Extension - that breaks it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WMechelle

Total Posts:  52

Have same issue here as well as images not showing up.  Doing a new install but im sure it is a missing file or something.....

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community