Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom/Other Analytics Integration

KaworuNagisa

Total Posts:  1

I’m trying to integrate a custom analytics application in the same way that Google analytics is done by default in Magento. That is, I want to not only put the code into the page, having the same functionality as Google’s, but also have the configuration item in the admin for entering an account ID.

For this application, I need to insert some PHP code on every page, prior to any HTML output. Additionally, I need to insert JavaScript at the bottom of the page, just like Google’s code, capturing all the same things that their code captures.

What files will I need to edit to make this happen? What folders might I need to create? Any help you might offer is greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community