Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Check out!!!  Dos it work?? 

nafnaf1000

Total Posts:  209

anyone know if Google check out works..????

i can not seem to get it to work…

any one please

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AnnaM
Guru

Total Posts:  325
San Francisco

Yesit does work. Serge, a team member worked wonderfully with me months ago and we got it going. At thtat point I think there was some buy in addtion to stuff I was doing wrong, but it works fine now

You need to do a few things. I suggest you search om my posts perhaps, or my posts AND Google checkout and follow the thread.  You need to setup a special test mode in google first as I recall, can’t remember what its called.  But its all spelled out in that thread.

Its all in the CPM forum, look there. You cannot post there, but I think they left all the threads there

Magento Community
Magento Community

nafnaf1000

thanks for the reply.

so, some of it works is sandbox mode.

How to I charge the card right from Magento, and if i ship the order how come it dos not update that it was shipped....

dos this fully work for you.???

ps.

How do you know if the order was canceled or not??? google allows 15 minuets for a customer to cancel the order but magento puts it in right away.....

please help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AnnaM
Guru

Total Posts:  325
San Francisco

nafnaf1000 - 15 September 2008 01:04 PM

thanks for the reply.

so, some of it works is sandbox mode.

How to I charge the card right from Magento, and if i ship the order how come it dos not update that it was shipped....

dos this fully work for you.???

ps.

How do you know if the order was canceled or not??? google allows 15 minuets for a customer to cancel the order but magento puts it in right away.....

please help.

yes sandbox mode, thats the word.  You set it up in magento in System...Configuration...Payment methods where you enter your google checkout info, id etc.  Updating shipping etc is done in admin, via invoicing first then shipping, then it will close the transaction.

Click on the order, invoice it, and then click ship. You can setup emails to be sent to customer and yourself or anyone in your company in the transactional emaili setups.  Then choose when you ship wheter or not you want to email the customer that tmeplate that you created
Once you go thru that process, magento will ‘close’ the transaction.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nafnaf1000

i can not invoice google checkout order.....

“Can not save invoice”

HELP.
I am using 1.1.6 no code changes.

if i ship a credit card order befor i invoice is should it not invoice itself???

and it did not mark it as Shiped

Magento is nice but it has to meny problem

I dot think anyone at magento ever ran a online busness.......too meny issues with this system and they have dissapered from the fourms.

any one know a good shopping cart??

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community