Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Order Email Notifications

s4_optics

Total Posts:  56

We didn’t receive an email notification on our most recent order. This is first time we have not received an email notification. Any ideas as to why it would suddenly stop?

Secondly, I have entered two different email addresses for order notifications, however the notifications never go to the second email address - only the first address has been receiving the email notifications.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AnnaM
Guru

Total Posts:  325
San Francisco

as to the first question, perhaps justa server glitch, hard to say. On the 2nd issue, did you separate the two addresses with a comma?  Ours works fine, notifiying 3 people.

Magento Community
Magento Community

carolsancos

Total Posts:  5

Hi, I’m not receiving email from recent orders and new accounts, any ideas?. Thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community

jwhitson

Total Posts:  20

It could be that I am missing something, but should store owners/admins get a separate type/style of e-mail for each order?

I can configure Magento to send owners/admins a COPY of the e-mail that goes to the customer, but is that it? If so, that is fine, I just need to know that there isn’t and “admin” order notification.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Raptor Commerce (Matt)

Total Posts:  49

There is no dedicated email template for admins, you just need to copy them on the buyers email

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community