Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Pet Shop Theme

DS2987

Total Posts:  19

Hi,

Does anybody know what the admin design name is of the free pet shop theme is from Magento connect as it is not very clear from the download.

I have tried various entry names in system -> configuration -> design -> themes -> default

template-help, theme001, petstore, petshop ??

Also the theme appears in the system -> design section of admin. Am I to assume this will apply the design to the store between given dates as this does not seem to work either?

Any advice.

Thanks,

Darren

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

PCGamesPlus

Total Posts:  166
Sacramento, CA

Put “template-help” on the very first box in the admin>configuration>design part and then put theme001 in the very last box. Save it, then clear your cache. I’m not sure why MonsterTemplates put the folder layout the way they did. I also tried moving the “theme001” folder from “template-help” to Magento’s “default” folder and worked too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DS2987

Total Posts:  19

Great! Thanks for your help.

Darren

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community