Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Image Trouble

redthreaddiy

Total Posts:  2

When adding product images, some of my images show up after completing, and about half of my images that I upload say “complete,” and don’t show up. I save it, and then the image doesn’t appear at all on the site, and when I go back into edit the product it seems to have never uploaded. I hope this makes sense. It’s very frustrating to upload images, it says it’s complete, and then I have to try over and over again!

Is there a size limit?

I am brand new to this (2 days ago) so any help would really be appreciated!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mediagang

Total Posts:  111
Leeds UK

This is an ongoing issue for some people and not others.  I’m having the same problem ...  see these threads.. http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/7009/P120/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

Could you link to a PHP info file for your site? Most likely it’s a Suhosin session issue and your local .htaccess or php.ini settings are not being set. To create a PHP info file:

Using a text editor, create the following code in a new file. Add the following to it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Save the file with a .php extension, upload to your server. Link to the file in here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

redthreaddiy

Total Posts:  2

Thanks so much for the responses! It turned out that my photos were in fact too large. When I made them smaller, they uploaded with no problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community