Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add Catalog Name to Invoice

georgek

Total Posts:  23

Hi,

I’m trying to add the catalog name to my invoice in core\Mage\Sales\Model\Order\Pdf\invoice.php , but not having much luck. Has anyone done this?

Thanks

George

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

harry12bar

Total Posts:  168

Hi, Put name into invoice Graphic
Goodluck

Magento Community
Magento Community

georgek

Total Posts:  23

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the reply. Could you give me a little more detail as I don’t really know what you mean, I’m a bit new to all this!

Thanks

George

Magento Community
Magento Community

harry12bar

Total Posts:  168

Hi, OK wink In admin ->System->->Configure-> Now in left column -Sales (near bottom) then ->Invoice and Packing Slip Design- TAB on right. There you can upload a graphic which will appear on invoice. Take note of dimensions (important > Logo (200x50)) That should save you hunting around in code. You can put a logo or text or whatever you want to represent you company in graphic form..

Advice go through everything in admin. It’ll save you a few headaches in the future.
Hope this helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community