Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attributes for configurable product display: show dropdown options as UI elements (icons)

Puf

Total Posts:  9
Russia, Taganrog

Hello guys!
Sorry in advance if I post this to wrong category. I’ll coppy it to design questions as well.
So, the deal is....

I have a configurable product. Let’s say T-Shirt. Have 2 configurable attributes: size and color.  So there may be a lot of sizes and there may be or may not be some colors for each size. I’m creating configurable product based on combination of simple products and it works pretty well.

After I have created a product “T-Shirt” I got in front-end 2 dropdowns. The first one is for size attribute and the seccond one is for available colors for selected task. Everything works good in accordance with availability in stock.

So, the question:

How can I replace 2 standard dropdowns for color and size with smth similar that we can see here:

http://www.amazon.com/ADRENALINE-LT-MINI-CREW-MS/dp/B000QD5SUI/ref=pd_bbs_5/104-4256317-5900758?ie=UTF8&s;=apparel&qid;=1191857084&sr;=8-5#productPromotions

To realize script like in Amazon is not an issue at all. The problem for me is to get righ set of options for dropdowns and realize them as not a dropdown options but as UI elements like in Amazon (dynamically).

Thanks in advance. I’ll really appreciate soon reply, b/c now I see that I didn’t think that this task is a problem and deadline is really soon smile.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community