Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is it possible to disable pricing information? 

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

I have a strange situation which requires me to have a store where the price is never displayed on the frontend or in transactional emails, etc. Does anyone have an idea as to what it would take to do this? All orders get billed to a corporate location so the whole purpose of the store would be for regional locations to place their orders that would then later be billed by the corporate office.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mike222

Total Posts:  41
Austria

Hello Sherrie!

I am not sure if I understand you right but the easiest thing to do this is:

- do not import the prices in the shop (set them to 0 instead)
- search for “price” in the app/design/frontend directory and adapt the phtml-file as you need it.
- do the same with app/locale/*/template directory
- Test your system thoroughly.

You will need to do a few things more e.g. remove the taxes and totals in the cart.phtml but I am sure you will find the things you have to adapt then.

regards,

Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community