Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Brisbane Magento Users Meet

LockWire

Total Posts:  25

Was wondering if anyone wanted to get together for a coffee or something and talk shop. I’m got very little relavant experience and don’t really care if it is a bunch of people like me or people who are more savy but it would be nice to bounce some ideas and share your Magento experiences (good and bad).

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rod

Total Posts:  17

I would be interested. I’m still in the early days of getting my site up and running - but would be keen to share/gain/impart knowledge.

Magento Community
Magento Community

LockWire

Total Posts:  25

I’m still in the very early stages as well. Probably a good opportunity to bounce some ideas.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Roland Quast

Total Posts:  19

I’m in the later stages of getting a site up. I don’t get much time to go to meet ups (went to a brisbane MySQL meetup a few years ago because one of the guys I used to work with works for them now). Its nice to meet other users, but of limited value unless you can meet people of the same skill level.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mousami

Total Posts:  1

I’m happy to know that there is a introduction of a new support program available to the Magento Community. Varien’s professional and premium support services offer a suite of world-class packages geared to ensure the ongoing success of the Magento implementation. All The Best to Magento.

Business For Sale

Magento Community
Magento Community

MatterSolutions

Total Posts:  3
Brisbane, Australia

Did this ever get off the ground? Any Magento developers out there in Brisbane interested in meeting up?

I’m an organiser for the Brisbane Web Design meetup group - see www.brisbanewebdesign.org it’d be nice to see some Magento developers there.... and contact me directly via my business, Matter Solutions for details. BTW - I’m always looking for good staff… Any Magento coders in Brisbane want some work?

smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sabistar

Total Posts:  2

I’m on the GC, if anyone in Brisbane wants a developer based here.  Let me know or visit website, www.sabistar.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

websitedesigner

Total Posts:  27

We are in Brisbane (brisbane tech park eight mile plains) and we are starting to use Magento for a few projects and could come to something like this.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community