Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bundles - No records Found

ipimen

Total Posts:  2

Hi..i just discovered Magento yesterday and I think is the solution to my problems :D

First, is there any documentation on bundles besides the kitting video on this url http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-on-the-fly/magento-bundle-11/

Second, i tried following that video to create a bundle, but when i get to Bundle Items and Add an option, i get No Records Found on the list where the simple products i already created should appear.  Is there a special configuration for the simple products so they can be added to a bundle?  Or maybe the trick is on the attributes configuration…

I haven’t been able to find a step by step explanation, including the product configuration so they can be added to a bundle.

Thanks for any help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ipimen

Total Posts:  2

Well...i still haven’t found documentations but i found out why there were no records found. If the simple product has custom options configured, then that product won’t appear in the list.  Too bad, those custom options would have been really helpful.

If i find anything else, i’ll post my experiences.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cesarvega2010

Total Posts:  5

the simple product can’t have any custom option in order to be a bundle item

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community