Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“Checkout with multiple addresses” not showing up

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

I already have “Allow Shipping to multiple addresses” set to “Yes” in the admin > System > Configuration > Shipping, but it’s not showing up in the “checkout/cart/” page.

I checked the ‘Link.php’ and ‘cart.phtml’, everything seems correct. Can you please tell me where else have I overlooked.

I have the latest beta version.

Thanks!

Image Attachments
ck.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Nobody knows this??????

In the Magento demo site’s cart page, “Checkout with Multiple Addresses” is there.  Yet I can’t see it displays in my page. It was not there in previous beta too. Is this a new added feature for ver. 0.6.13700?  I am still using the same old main.xml file from previous version as I have made many customized changes, is this “Checkout with Multiple Addresses” newly added in main.xml file?

thanks

Image Attachments
mag.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

In main.xml handle <checkout_cart_index> do you have this:

<block type="core/text_list" name="checkout.cart.methods" as="methods">
    <
bock type="checkout/onepage_link" name="checkout.cart.methods.onepage"/>
    <
block type="checkout/multishipping_link" name="checkout.cart.methods.multishipping"/>
</
block>

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Hi Moshe, thanks! Yes, they are there., I compared my main.xml with a the one from ver. 0.6.13700 that I didn’t use. They are identical.

Out of frustration, I made a rustic decison to run a new clean installation on light version, using the new copy of main.xml and config.xml. There it shows up fine in my new installation, but I have been encountering a few things in the light version that I didn’t see before, take the product image using wrong URL I posted in other General forum for example.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community