Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Finally Live - Ni Hao Books

atang

Total Posts:  59

It’s been a long time coming (mostly because I didn’t have too much time to work on it), but it’s finally live:

http://www.nihaobooks.com

It’s a store for children’s books, DVD’s and other materials to help children learn Chinese.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

d9000

Total Posts:  18

I like it, very clean and colorful.  It was loading kind of slow at first, but then it felt like the cache kicked in or something, and it got a lot faster.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yaani

Total Posts:  56

Very nice.

I think you may need to change the colour of the default welcome message “Ni Hao!” (It doesn’t show up because it is white text on white background).

The site is pretty fast loading for me. I see a GoDaddy secure website logo. Is your site hosted by GoDaddy? If so is it a shared Economy or Deluxe or Virtual Dedicated server account?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Alex Vorn

Total Posts:  12

I like it! Very clean and nice! Good luck with selling!

Magento Community
Magento Community

atang

Total Posts:  59

@yanni - The site is hosted by Suimple Helix, but I’m using a go daddy ssl cert.  Thanks for catching the white on white text!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community