Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One Page Checkout? 

tapebrothers

Total Posts:  96

I am having a problem with one page checkout. It works until i fill out the billing info and click continue then it sends me to domain.com/index.php/checkout/onepage/undefined.

Can someone help?

I would just disable it but if i do that the proceed to checkout button gos away.

Thank You shock

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mrjohnnycake

Total Posts:  35
Arcata, CA. USA

I’m having the exact same issue.  Any help would be great.

thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tapebrothers

Total Posts:  96

I got this to work on my main domain by changing the non used template .js folders name. I dont understand why this would effect anything sense the paths are deferent ! So i dont know y i cant get this to work on the other 5 websites because there are only 1 template under each domain.

Could someone please HELP!!!

Thank you shock

Magento Community
Magento Community

mrjohnnycake

Total Posts:  35
Arcata, CA. USA

I don’t know if my situation is the same as yours, but the thing that was causing my grief was jQuery.js.  Apparently this javascript and one of magento’s own script don’t like each other.  You would have had to of added the file on your own though for use with some add on feature.  So again, I don’t know if this is the problem you’re having.

if so here is the link to figure it out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Naresh Vajawat

Total Posts:  47
India

Hi,

Was anybody able to resolve the issue.I would really love to see a solution for the same.

Thanks,
Naresh

Magento Community
Magento Community

shay

Total Posts:  14
israel

Hi everybody,

**************** HELP NEEDED!!! *************************

I have an online store that is already “on air” and some buyers have reported me about the same problem:
They place items in the shopping cart and go to checkout page.
On the checkout page they insert the shipping and billing addresses and they can not proceed to the shipping method section.
I tried but I can not reproduce the problem on any of my computers and I have no idea what the problem is… big surprise

Any suggestions are welcomed. 
I am using Magento ver. 1.1.4

Please, please, please help me!

shock

thanks!
shay

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community