Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Core_Helper_Js’ not found

bimo

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I just install magento using PHP5-cgi on PHP4 shared webhost. Finally after some unhappy installation with 500 server error and database reinstall magento is successfully installed.

Accessing backend is no problem, but the frontend has this..

Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_Core_Helper_Js’ not found in /home2/paskit/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 449

My website is pasarkita.com

I can’t find any troubleshoot for this. Would anyone help me?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi bimo,

Could you please make sure that you’ve uploaded all the files ? It seems like there’s no file app\code\core\Mage\Core\Helper\Js.php in your Magento folder.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bimo

Total Posts:  2

Sorry..I just checked that folder and I just realized that Js.php is 0kb file. I didn’t realize it before, because my local folder also says 0kb.

Thank you so much

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community