Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Strange behavior, products and categories dissapear

Macaper

Total Posts:  48

I have worked for a new design for a while and it is starting to look as I want on the front page, but now when I wanted to move into the structure I noticed some strange behavior.
I then reverted into the default theme to see if my CSS (haven’t done any template changes) had messed something up, but to my surprise it didn’t work for default either.

I several categories in the first level
Then on the first category in the first level I have nested my categories.
Structure looks like this

Root catalogue (named store)
Shop
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
About store
Newsletter
Legal Disclamer

If I press the category “shop” I get the 3 shop categories in the left side as I should get, but if I press any of the sub categories (have 1 demo product in each category all enabled) I dont get any product displayed and the left category navigation dissapears

Any help on this is must appriciated and desperatly needed as I am now stuck, cant continue with my store as I don’t get any products displayed.
Running shop localy for testing and faster codeing and developing purpose, so can’t give any link I’m afraid.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fastboxgaming

Total Posts:  101

I have the same problem. I was adding categories, twice today, and got to like the 5th category, and all my categories dissapear, including the root category.... very frustrating

Joel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community