Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Chrome does not add a product to the cart. 

Blaumeiser

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

adding a product to the cart results in “Shopping Cart is Empty"-page. The product is not added to the card. Therefore you can’t shop using Chrome. See it on http://shop2.blaumeiser.name (my dev-system).

Thanks for any help.

Joerg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

radders

Total Posts:  162

Strange! It works fine with Firefox. I don’t get these kind of problems with my local installation of Magento. I’m afraid I couldn’t find any errors on the page either.I thought it might have been javascript.

Magento Community
Magento Community

smlaci

Total Posts:  122
Bacau

Google Chrome also displays the text boxes bigger. the height is doubled and messes the whole layout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

redpen

Total Posts:  254

Blaumeiser - 07 September 2008 12:38 AM

Hi,

adding a product to the cart results in “Shopping Cart is Empty"-page. The product is not added to the card. Therefore you can’t shop using Chrome. See it on http://shop2.blaumeiser.name (my dev-system).

Thanks for any help.

Joerg

Works on my installation (live server and Chrome).

Odd.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sciabica

Total Posts:  28

I have the same issue.  Also images that are 264x264 should not have the “zoom bar” but still do in Chrome.

Magento Community
Magento Community

misteroriginal

Total Posts:  48

Google Chrome is in Beta. It doesn’t seem appropriate to complain about Magento, which is well beyond Beta.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aarne

Total Posts:  130

I agree, to me it seems these are more Chrome’s issues than Magento’s. Can’t expect Magento to change their software to work in just launched browser right away. :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

Thejosh13

Total Posts:  252

Problem is with Safari too!!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community