Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error in Layered Navigation Counts

zadpro

Total Posts:  247
FL, USA

Here is an example of what I mean by “Error in layered navigation count”:
I have a Main category that has 100 products. When I click on the main category, I see the count in the top section of the products tables listed at “Items 1 to 8 of 100 total”.
Now, in the layered navigation, I have different layers: Price, Category and manufacturer. The numbers that are shown in front of each section, if you add them up, are far less than the 100 total products.
I have already cleared the layer navigation cache several timesbut I don’t know why these numbers are wrong.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Image Attachments
1.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zadpro

Total Posts:  247
FL, USA

One other thing that I have noticed is that if you go to Advanced search and search by one of the attributes, it will not show all products under that attribute. i.e. when I search for products from a manufacturer it only shows 31 products. I know there are 75 active products from the same manufacturer that I can browse them by name or sku, the attrebute is set on all 75 products correctly.
I think this is a bug in Magento ( am using 1.1.4).

Magento Community
Magento Community

dracnet

Total Posts:  17
Barcelona (Spain)

same problem here.
we’re loosing sales.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community