Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

odd image upload problem, image is previous upload? 

pauld

Total Posts:  38
Port Melbourne, Australia

Hi All,

I have searched, but no image upload error is the same as my problem.

I am working on a site;
http://www.alond.com.au/

When I upload images to products, the first time it works fine, but on the second image upload, it will load the first image. this carries over to other products, so, as I continue to upload images, I need to upload four of the same image, as the previous 3 images will upload, and only the 4th image is what I wanted.
I hope I explained clearly… I want to upload 890.jpg so I choose it, and the previous image I used 123.jpg will appear.

I carefully disable cache before uploading images, but it does not help.

Any suggestions appreciated (version 1.1.3, LAMP, Fedore core 8)

Thanks, Paul

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hhopkins

Total Posts:  2

I am having the same issue.  The first image upload of the session works fine.  But subsequent image uploads include the previous image.  Has anyone found a fix or work around for this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community