Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where is inline font-color for “reorder” in My Dashboard? 

mjewel

Total Posts:  8

I am about finished with a catalog conversion from Interchange to Magento.  Maybe I am overlooking something simple, but I can’t seem to find an inline style for the “Reorder” link in “My Dashboard”.  From the demo, the style is color: #FF6600;

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.  I have spent far too much time looking for this already, lol.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

This is in the admin section?

What version of Magento?

Where in the Dashboard (assuming the admin Dashboard) is this link?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mjewel

Total Posts:  8

It’s in the the frontend, when a customer goes to my account details.  On their order history, there is an option to reorder the same items as a previous order.  The link font color is an inline style so it can’t be changed with the css files.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

If you put your mouse over the link (in the users account details area) you will see that it goes to:
...index.php/sales/order/history

This is the path of the module you want to check out…
Which I believe leads you to this template file:

app\design\frontend\*\*\template\sales\order

(I’m not positive this is the right one, as my build im testing with doesn’t have any test order histories to check on just yet rasberry )

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community