Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Show only picture of product and Price, no Grid options

inspiredbackpacker

Total Posts:  47

How do I show only the product and price? I don’t want any of the sorting options to show. How do I get rid of them?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

This is in the category view, correct?

Magento Community
Magento Community

inspiredbackpacker

I have used the thread to get products onto the home page, so those on the home page, I want to get rid of the two bars on top and below the products. the two grey things that give the option for how many of the product to see on that page and etc…

Magento Community
Magento Community

inspiredbackpacker

Nevermind. Perseverance always wins out. I figured it out thank goodness. The listing bars above the products are called toolbarhtml and can be found in template/catalog/product/list.phtml. commenting out the small toolbarhtml part frees you of ugly non necessary listing needs.
I’m soo happy. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community