Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Just launched first Magento store. Stickhet Wall Stickers. 

ichi

Total Posts:  10

Hello.

Just put this store up yesterday. I was using dashCommerce previously, which I had some problems with. It was also nowhere near as powerful.
Anyway, take a look…
Stickhet Wall Stickers

-Ichi

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

coronac

Total Posts:  50
Florida

Very Nice product actually.

It makes me wanna re-design our office!

Nice job!

Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

Looks good, feels slightly bare. Left menu could do with some testimonials or other info.  Could do with some info IMO for example on wall types, cleaning etc.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ichi

Total Posts:  10

Thanks for the comments. I agree about it feeling slightly bare. One of our sticker designers did the template and they haven’t really done websites before.. We have a guide on using the stickers here.
I really appriciate the criticsm though, I’m off to look at other magento sites, to get some insperation on how to make the page look more full…

Thanks again!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community