Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I generate coupons with different codes

Magentourist

Total Posts:  48
Berlin

Hello.

It looks like the Magento way is to create one coupon (= one code) and have it used by multiple customers.
I need to have different codes for every customer. The coupon has the same logic but the code needs to be unique for every customer.
Is there a way to create these codes with magento or did someone already create an extension/hack for this feature?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tstarke

Total Posts:  5

Hi,

did you solve the problem?

Thank you!

Tom

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello, to generate multiple unique coupon codes you can take a look at this extension: http://amasty.com/generate-and-import-coupons.html. The coupons are being generated based on templates that you create. You can use a separate template each time and generate thousands of coupons in one go

Moreover, with the module you’ll also be able to:

- Work with deal hosting services like Groupon
- View and export coupon usage reports, e.g. for Groupon
- Edit and delete each coupon code
- Give coupons via URLs, e.g. via a banner link

Magento Community
Magento Community

piu_piu

Total Posts:  2

As I already said in my other post, Promotional Coupons from Magalter rocks! This extension generates unique coupon codes automatically and shows them to specified customers only.

What’s more - these guys have nice and fast support. They helped me with one issue within 1 day! It’s awesome.

Best choice!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community