Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Checkout and SSL issue - can someone please help

fuzzbuzz

Total Posts:  67

Hi,

Until now i didnt think need SSL to use magento with Google Checkout and i’ve since realised perhaps i do.

What is an API Callback URL in laymans terms.

How can to i implement SSL on a site. Is it simple? Do i have to host the whole site on https?

Kind Regards

Fuzzy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rafterman

Total Posts:  16

The api callback is the url google checkout uses to find the google checkout api in your magento folder. SSL costs money per domain per year (in the region of £100 p/a. Once you have a SSL cert contact your hosting provider and ask them to configure it to your domain and also setup the vhost for port 443 in apache. Let me know if you need some more info.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fuzzbuzz

Total Posts:  67

Rafter thanks for the reply.

I’ve since got the ssl in place. Seems to be working ok - just trying to get shipping to work.

Thanks tho.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tranhung

Total Posts:  22

The api callback is the url google checkout uses to find the google checkout api in your magento folder
công ty thiết kế web

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community