Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Experiencing slow load times on fresh install. ALSO how to move install to different server

Klospin

Total Posts:  15

site:  http://www.highlandersarmy.com (using old host I have for the time to build site)

question 1- how difficult/time consuming is it to move my install to a totally different server?  Anywhere I could find out how to do it? 

question 2- Can anyone check out the site and let me know what load times are like?  this is a brand new fresh install (first time magento user coming from oscommerce).  I have VERY slow load time and don’t think its host (nearlyfreespeech.net...has always been very fast for me).  any known issues?  thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community