Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Lataz.com, A New Magento Store

Lataz

Total Posts:  33

Well we’re finally up and running! I have always wanted to open an ecommerce site of my own and finally, thanks to Magento, that dream is a reality. When setting up sites for friends and clients, I had used Candy Press and other such shopping carts. I was never truly satisfied and always felt that something was lacking. Well then I found Magento and boy was I impressed! Yes, there are things that need to be tweaked, but I don’t doubt that over time, the team here will have it all perfected. So thank you guys for providing this excellent shopping cart to the public, and thanks for helping make my dream a reality.

Feel free to check out my store - and buy stuff wink

Lataz.com - We sell novelty gift items that really make people smile. We have a whole range of items so they can be given as birthday gifts, graduation gifts, or just for fun stuff…

Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SimpleHelixcom
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  906
Huntsville, AL

Nice store, lots of interesting items you got there =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

robcs

Total Posts:  24

Hacked USB Flash Drive .. ahahah smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community