Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

REDIRECT CART to Home, why? 1.1.3 - 1.1.4

smurfs4sale

Total Posts:  13
España

When i Add to cart, from the List category, the page redirect to home page, the Admin option not good to me, i like the same option in the 1.0 version, input text in the top of the same list catalog category, is more interesting for buyers. Now, is like a ridiculous error.

Please, help me!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

d3signr

Total Posts:  9

I am having the same issue. When redirect to cart is turned off in the admin, it will instead redirect to the home page. What it should do is stay on the same page, giving a notice to the user that the product has been added to the cart.

Version 1.1.3, Single template.

It may be a fail safe of some kind, but i’m not sure how to find out what the error is that is causing this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

smurfs4sale

España

somebody question

Magento Community
Magento Community

smurfs4sale

España

OK, the FIX is in this post:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/15708

Thank you “zemigata” you solved the problem!
tongue wink Perfect, I am using it !

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community