I installed a Magento store under an ip address, as I had not yet pointed the domain to the website. After a few days I changed the nameservers to point to the new magento store. The main domain goes to the homepage correctly, but all links still use the IP address.
You can see this here:
I assumed this would be easily fixed under âBase URLâ in admin, but to no avail. I could re-install magento over again, but if thereâs an easy fix Iâd like to know.
ps. I had posted this under “Installation...” but from the low view count in that forum the question would go unanswered. Sorry for the cross-post.