Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 3
HSBC API - Payment Module

careybaird

Total Posts:  6

I am looking for a HSBC API payment module. This is using HSBC to process payments on site (not redirected to HSBC and then back again). I think there is a module for another eCommerce system and there is also a PHP class that seems to cover it.

If anyone has a working Magento module I would be willing to compensate you for it, or I would be happy fund its development (it would need to be completed quickly).

Please let me know via here or contact me via my profile.

ps/ If someone reads this looking for the same thing please get in touch, as I will be getting this module working one way or another and will be able to help you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

acweb

Total Posts:  3

I am also very interested in the HSBC payment module… Have you got any further with it?

Adam

Magento Community
Magento Community

careybaird

Not yet, looks like I will have the module developed myself as it doesn’t seem to be in high demand

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gochos

Total Posts:  15

You can add me to this list as well. Keep me posted as to its development

Magento Community
Magento Community

jsnbaker

Has there been any progress on this yet> Please add me to the list and share ANY infor you might have about how to go about this - I am currently trying to implement the HSBC API via the add new payment method Tut posted by Moshe - but not having much luck even geting the basic bit right.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Olof

Total Posts:  152

Could me it 2!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

jellybabys

Total Posts:  208
UK

I need this as well, if this one does get developed, I’m willing to pay for the module !! smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

sweetL

Total Posts:  1

Did you get far with this?

I have a client who im intending to port over to magento from their current (bespoke) shop… and they want to use hsbc.

Basically, i have written classes and integration code for hsbc api before, for a shop class i also coded....  Im no magento expert, but if i were to get into porting to magento and the module wasnt available, im sure i could avail myself of making it available, as long as i had some direction to write magento modules… being the magento noob i previously hinted at.

S

Magento Community
Magento Community

jellybabys

UK

Is anyone working on the hsbc api module? or is this a long way off…

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

SF9

Total Posts:  127
Cork, Ireland

We have written a remote payment module that works with HSBC. It just needs a little tidying up, further testing and packaging for Magento Connect. It will be available as a commercial extension next week.

If anyone has any questions or is interested in finding out more, don’t hesitate to PM us or reply on this thread.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jellybabys

UK

Hello SF9

Can you shred more light on what you mean by remote payment module (sorry not very tec minded) also will it be 3D secure? Do you have an idea of commercial extension cost?

Looking forward to the release.

Thank you..

Dave

Magento Community
Magento Community

Olof

Total Posts:  152

Any news SF9, cost features etc? Is it API?

Magento Community
Magento Community

SF9

Cork, Ireland

jellybabys - 07 November 2008 09:05 AM

Can you shred more light on what you mean by remote payment module (sorry not very tec minded) also will it be 3D secure? Do you have an idea of commercial extension cost?

Remote Payment is where the collection of all customer data, including Credit Card information, takes place on your website. Payment processing is done by then sending this info to HSBC and awaiting their reply.

This is in contrast to Redirect Payment where your customer is redirected to a page on the HSBC website once they have clicked “Proceed To Checkout”. All customer information collection and processing is done there. HSBC would then re-redirect your customer back to your website for your “Thank You” Message.

I’ll look into 3D secure and will have an answer on that shortly.

We’re pricing it around the mid-range: $85

Best Regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jellybabys

UK

Thank you for replying,

It sounds just like what ive been waiting for, I have the 3d secure on my osC site and would say this is a must as most transactions would not be charge back protected without it.

Would you also consider changing to install it once finish for others? ( as I’m sure i would F it up)

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

SF9

Cork, Ireland

jellybabys - 10 November 2008 09:15 AM

Would you also consider changing to install it once finish for others? ( as I’m sure i would F it up)

Sure. I’ll P.M. you with contact details.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SF9

Cork, Ireland

Hi,

What’s the minimum requirement in terms of functionality? What’s on everybody’s wishlist? Jellybabies has already asked for 3-D secure is there anything else people would like and or expect in the API?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 3