Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t send invoices to customers

Azuu

Total Posts:  12

Hello,

When i buy new product from shop. Then I get an e-mail that “we” have got your order. Then I’ll open that order from Sales->Orders and Click Invoice and add that the invoice is send to customer I’ll get an error, that invoice is not created! It doesen’t send any e-mail to customer but creates invoice. I haven’t configured any e-mail addresses, but why i get it when new order is made, but i can’t send the invoice to customer.

How to automate the process of sending invoices to customer e-mail. I want them to manually send me money(to given account number in e-mail invoice).

Thanks in advance,
Azuu

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DDMAN

Total Posts:  179

Have you configured the New Invoice template found in System > Transactional emails?

If the email template is not available and Magento is trying to use a template that you haven’t created it might give you this error?

SImply go to System > Transactional Emails and click Add a Template and select from the preconfigured list “New Invoice”

Then in System > Configuration > Sales Emails verify that you have the correct email selected and the correct send email enabled.

Hope this helps

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community