Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

googlecheckout merchant calculated options

someone1

Total Posts:  12

Hey,

I wanted to allow UPS and Table Rates for shipping methods. I have the following Issues:

I have enabled UPS as an option for checking out, and i have ONLY google checkout enabled as a checkout option (i disabled OnePage checkout).

In order to get my Table Rates to show in google checkout I had to disable carrier-calculated shipping in the googlecheckout API config page in the admin and enabled the merchant calculated, and i added all the checkout options i wanted.

However, when i go to googlecheckout, ONLY the table rate option shows up even though i have that and ALL the UPS options enabled.

Here is my google/checkout_shipping_merchant/allowed_methods config options in the core_config_data table:

a:2:{s:6:"method";a:12:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:7:"ups/1DM";i:2;s:7:"ups/1DA";i:3;s:9:"ups/1DAPI";i:4;s:7:"ups/1DP";i:5;s:7:"ups/2DM";i:6;s:7:"ups/2DA";i:7;s:7:"ups/3DS";i:8;s:7:"ups/GND";i:9;s:10:"ups/GNDCOM";i:10;s:10:"ups/GNDRES";i:11;s:17:"tablerate/bestway";}s:5:"price";a:12:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:0:"";i:2;s:0:"";i:3;s:0:"";i:4;s:0:"";i:5;s:0:"";i:6;s:0:"";i:7;s:0:"";i:8;s:0:"";i:9;s:0:"";i:10;s:0:"";i:11;s:0:"";}}

As you can see UPS as well as my tablerate options are listed, however, when the shipping options are listed on google only the table rate shows up. If I enabled carrier shipping options AND merchant calculated only UPS shows up and the shipment orders are limited to 150 lbs.

I expected after disabling carrier-calculated in the admin and just adding the UPS methods to the merchant calculated configuration that I could solve the 150 LBS limit (the UPS options wouldn’t show up on anything over 150), however, no matter what weight the order is, only the volume rate shows up.

Does anybody know how i can debug or fix this?

Thanks in advanced!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

someone1

Total Posts:  12

Hey,

I found the issue:

in the core_config_data there are TWO rows with the path: google/checkout_shipping_merchant/allowed_methods config, though only ONE had the UPS options. I had to copy the UPS options into the other row (from config ID 98 to 272) to get the UPS options to work, however, i have another problem now!

Everything, inlcuding the table rate option, is coming up a 0.00 for the shipping price on any weighted item in google checkout. Before, when it was only table Rate, atleast it had the right shipping price, but now it totally doesn’t. Also, for orders over 150 lb (the limit set in the admin options for UPS), the UPS options show up in the googlecheckout. I think that the _getMerchantCalculatedShippingXml() function in Checkout.php could use a lot of work. I will try to get it to work and see if that helps this project as a whole…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community