Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

BUG: Googlecheckout Merchant Calculated Shipping 1.1.3

someone1

Total Posts:  12

Hey,

I switched from carrier-calcualted to merchant calculated shipping (since for whatever reason Magento imposed a 150 lb limit on using google checkout when carrier shipping is enabled, which is another bug that should be fixed). When I did this, i’d get an error:

Noticeunserialize() [function.unserialize]Error at offset 5 of 165 bytes  in /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api/Xml/Checkout.php on line 342

#0 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api/Xml/Checkout.php(342): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, 'unserialize() [...', '/home/italian/p...', 342, Array)
#1 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api/Xml/Checkout.php(215): Mage_GoogleCheckout_Model_Api_Xml_Checkout->_getMerchantCalculatedShippingXml('a:2:{s:6:"...')
#2 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api/Xml/Checkout.php(162): Mage_GoogleCheckout_Model_Api_Xml_Checkout->_getShippingMethodsXml()
#3 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api/Xml/Checkout.php(48): Mage_GoogleCheckout_Model_Api_Xml_Checkout->_getMerchantCheckoutFlowSupportXml()
#4 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/Model/Api.php(35): Mage_GoogleCheckout_Model_Api_Xml_Checkout->checkout()
#5 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/controllers/RedirectController.php(42): Mage_GoogleCheckout_Model_Api->checkout()
#6 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleCheckout/controllers/RedirectController.php(59): Mage_GoogleCheckout_RedirectController->_getApi(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#7 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(343): Mage_GoogleCheckout_RedirectController->checkoutAction()
#8 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(144): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch()
#9 /home/italian/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(168): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match('checkout')
#10 /home/italian/public_html/app/Mage.php(420): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/italian/public_html/index.php(46): Mage::run()
#12 {main}

So i did some debugging and found that the data was stored with the htmlspecialchars() function, so i had to change line 342 in the Checkout.php to

$methods htmlspecialchars_decode(Mage::getStoreConfig('google/checkout_shipping_merchant/allowed_methods'));

Not sure if this should be added to corrected at the point where it is being serialized. Also, the fact that I can’t have carrier-enabled shipping on the google checkout without magento imposing a 150lb limit is quite annoying, even when merchant calculated shipping is enabled as well.

Just letting you all know!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community